Thursday 11 August 2016

SEA LOVER. x


Essentials 


Gelato lover

Quick pose ;-)


Sea lover










With my childhood friend


Meet my friend Kreizel


Open sea 






Wearing Stradivarius green leaves top ( on sale ), Bershka short, Asos swimwear, Mango hat and strap bracelet, Soludos espadrille, Celine shades, Jennyfer tote.



Good Morning! :)

When I was a child, I loved going to the sea always swimming non-stop with my childhood friends, from the morning to the evening. My mother used to get angry with me but I ignored her coz, I really loved the sea so much. I used to escape all the time whenever she didn't  want to let me go. Naughty me. :D 

Now that my childhood friend is here and yesterday we went swimming in Sliema front here in Malta, it reminded me of what we used to do when we were a children growing till teen age. We really had a great time reminiscing about the past. Talking about it, was just like it had happen yesterday.

I thank God and am happy that she's here now and that she has found the love of her life. And now we can just do like the past often. ;-) I know it will never be the same like when you're a child, but still. :) 


Thanks for dropping by. Have a good day! 


Xoxo,
JhinkyG 

No comments: