Sunday 21 August 2016

DISCOVERING RABAT. x






















Wearing Sincerely Jules lashes top, Stradivarius ripped and patches white jeans, Soludos espadrille, Celine trio cross body bag and shades, Random store hat, Daniel wellington watch and Pandora travel bracelet


Hello loves,


Last week, rather close by to where I work, I found these lovely inner town streets in Rabat, and was struck by how quite reminiscent of Italy they felt.  Which is why I promised myself to go have a closer look at some of them.

The narrow streets, full of potted plants, hanging ones, cute period bikes, corner cafes, and the wrought iron floral designed doors and heavy dark iron secured windows, cats with an attitude who clearly own the place under a splash of Mediterranean sun against stone washed walls were also spanking clean.

Had an awesome time with my friend April, discovering Rabat and its out of the way allure.

Thanks for stopping by. 


Xoxo,

JhinkyG

No comments: