Tuesday 9 September 2014

RETRO - VINTAGE SWIMWEAR x BIG HAT




Hi Lovelies!

How's everyone? Hope ya doing great . . . As for me it's been so busy the past few weeks and haven't have time to post here on my blog, but on other social network such a Instagram,  I'm always updated ;-).

Anyway before summer end I would like to share this with you lovelies, this was last spring shoot decided to post it now since I have time to download! ;-)

I love the way they wear back in the day, to go to swim in this high-waisted swimwear and big hats, it's classy and elegant and so I was inspired to wear it too. It didn't look bad on me as I thought. ;-)

I was wearing Zara pants, big hats (Men's Collection), Swimwear InStyleFashion Online Shop.

Till next post lovelies . . . ;-) Hope your having a blast this summer 2014  !!! ;)






Photo by +April Joan 


Thanks for viewing


xoxo
JhinkyG

No comments: