Friday 5 August 2016

EXPLORING. x



Love my new hat 


Exploring around the city of Birgu







Amazing view 






Le details




Wearing Mango top and hat, Bershka shorts, Zara bag, Soludos espadrille, Celine shades.



Hi loves,  :)


Good evening! Today's post about last Wednesday, went to Birgu one of the 3 cities in the south of Malta, love that city a lot because of the view which you can see Valletta, St. Angelo harbour, and the history of course.

Had a great time exploring again and again with my husband and his never ending story about that city :D which also a pleasure to hear every time. :)

Anyway, some of you on IG (instagram) seems like my top and hat as you know, I got it from Mango and its on sale, the top got it for only 7 euro and hat 10 euro. 

The top thought it would not fit me coz its XXS and I'm not that small anymore :D, I was surprised that it fits me and I'm really happy coz I really want to have it :D. 

About the hat, It had white strap on it but I didn't like it so, what I did was change it with black which I took from my old hat. And now it looks like Janessa Leone hat designer ;) isn't it amazing! hehe . . . :D 

Happy Friday loves! 

Thank you

Xoxo,
JhinkyG

No comments: