Monday 11 November 2013




























    Zara black and white striped sweater, chain sling bag | Mango white pants | Fossil watch


Hello lovelies ! ! !

Today's post is about my hairdo last Saturday at St. Paul's Bay stylist Paula ( Snits Salon ). I had thought to do layer with bangs, which is what Paula really caught so well that I love the outcome: I think it suits me just fine ;-) 

For outfit I had a light black and white striped sweater, paired with white pants, black vamp shoes and black chain sling bag accessorised with a white watch. One of my overall favorite looks for I love simplicity of form, crisp and clean, wear comfort and the classic colour match.

Off now to the Pink Fashion Show for which I have been invited this Wednesday at the Aviation Museum, Ta' Qali, courtesy of Ms. Marisa Grima ( Pink Magazine - Sunday Times ).

For more details regarding the above keep your eyes on this hot spot in my next post. :) 



Thanks for viewing,


Xoxo,
JhinkyG







1 comment:

alicia said...

These pictures turned out really well, love the outfit!

I've nominated you for the versatile award, you can check it out here http://cleverspices.blogspot.ca/2013/11/versatile-award.html

xxx