Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas 13' with Family and Friends
















Hello Lovelies,

Today's post was when my friends and I with my husband celebrated Christmas Eve at home then went out for a "Joy Ride" and had something at the restaurant, we really had a great time and on Christmas Day spent with my parents in law, had a Christmas lunch, then right after we went to Ta' Qali Park for fresh air, walking and relax.  I enjoyed it a lot. I hope ya all also my lovelies. . .Belated Merry, Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year to all. . . This year has been great and I thank God for all He has done into my life . . Coud'nt ask for more. . . Looking forward to what 2014 has to offer ;-) Thank you and have a Happy Holidays my lovelies. . . 


Thanks for viewing as always :) 



Xoxo,
JhinkyG



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Merry Christmas! :) xx

www.ruzinscloset.com

JhinkyG said...

Thanks Ms. @Rusin :) Merry Christmas too and Happy New Year :)